BARISTA | QUEENS PARK SHED, SYDNEY
Queens Park, Sydney
Be part of something big!
Queens Park Shed is part of a leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Tower, Roslyn Packer Theatre as well as hospitality partner for Singapore Airlines (Silver Kris Lounge), Telstra (Customer Insight Centre) and Heinemann Duty Free Australia (Sydney International Airport). We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Picture yourself in the park!
The rustic-inspired interior of The Shed references the building’s past whilst adding a modern flair where functionality meets chic. Surrounded by popular playing fields and adjacent to an enclosed children’s playground, Queens Park Shed are the ideal locations for sports lovers and families to enjoy a relaxed and friendly all-day café experience.
We are seeking passionate and TRULY skilled Baristas to join the dynamic front of house team at our amazing venue at Queens Park Shed. This role also requires the ability to work under pressure within a fully operational Bar and Cafe environment.
To apply you must have;
- Must have at least 2 years experience making coffee and general café duties
- Knowledge of cold press, aero press and all emerging coffee trends
- Outstanding Coffee Art with the ability to juggle multiple orders
- Able to work autonomously within a fast paced team
- Be actively in a role that supports all team members
- You must be engaging, confident and build strong customer loyalty
- Willingness to learn with a positive and a can do attitude
- Immaculate Grooming, Clear communication skills
- Current RSA Certificate - is essential
To Apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page.